When it comes to making significant and complex transactions such as processing a mortgage loan, sometimes we feel a little confused by the number of steps that must be completed, and the amount of documents that must be submitted. Your mortgage representative can help you through this process. At Oriental, all our representatives have the experience and empathy to guide our clients through this process.
To start the process of applying for a mortgage loan, the client must submit the following documents:
- Property deed with the legal description and presentation data
- Payroll stubs covering the last 30 days
- Withholding Vouchers [form W-2] from the last two years
- Certified tax returns for the last 2 years, for self-employed applicants
- Bank statements for the last 2 months
- Purchase Option Contract [if applicable]
- Evidence of payment of option to seller [if applicable]
- Cadastral number of the property, which is the number that identifies a property for tax purposes in the CRIM
We recommend that once you start the process of buying a property, you collect all the necessary documents so that the process flows as smoothly as possible. Additional documents may be required during the process.
Mortgages products are subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions apply. Equal Housing Lender. FDIC Member.