Over the past three years, the world has revolutionized in terms of existing technology to support the growth of a business. Although there were already several types of technology that were effective in facilitating the operation of a business, the Covid-19 pandemic accelerated the use and development of technology to survive and reinvent the management of a company, both in customer service and internal operation. Thanks to technological advances, many business owners have been able to continue running their businesses to generate income and keep their employees.
At Oriental, we are always at the forefront of technology. Like many other companies, we have optimized our digital services for all types of businesses, both SMEs and large companies. In Oriental, we offer various technological solutions that adapt to your company’s needs, even if it is a micro company made up of a single person.
Among our technological offerings is the Cash Management platform, which allows business owners to manage their accounts and make transactions digitally without going to the bank or meeting directly with their supplier to make a payment or pay their employees in person. This online system manages the cash flow of companies, corporations, or businesses in real time, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
To give you an idea, some of the transactions and features to which commercial customers have access through the Cash Management platform are:
- Balances and transactions monitoring.
- Ability to make transfers between internal accounts.
- Process payment suspensions.
- Minimize the risk of fraud with O Pass, an access token used for authentication purposes when processing your online transactions.
- Reconciliation of accounts and deposits.
- Carry out BAI2 transfers.
- Special EDI reports.
- Payroll without complications.
- Receive electronic statements.
- Make payments and receive deposits by ACH, Automatic Clearing House.
- Make electronic transfers, Wire transfers, locally and internationally.
- Make automatic payments at your convenience with Pay Bill.
- View account history for up to 18 months.
But the most significant advantage of this platform, from the technological point of view, is that you can monitor your transactions through your computer, and you can also do it through your smartphone or tablet through the Oriental Biz application. This mobile application provides business customers with access to the following features:
- Deposit checks via mobile.
- View the balance of your accounts.
- View up to 90 days of activity for each of your business accounts.
- Search for specific activity by date, amount, or check number.
- Transfer funds between your business accounts you have in Oriental.
- Make and schedule payments using Pay Bill.
- Make payroll.
- ACH approvals and Wire Transfers transactions.
- View images of checks.
- Locate ATMs and branches.
The flexibility we offer is that you can add other functions and modules needed to operate your business efficiently. The Oriental Cash Management cost varies according to the package, modules, and functionalities selected. For more detailed guidance, contact one of our representatives at 1.800.981.5554 or visit orientalbank.com/en/vi/.
Another technological solution we offer is Live Virtual Tellers. These Virtual Tellers are available in multiple branches of Oriental and allow you to talk to and make transactions through an ATM with a person who can help you with your transactions through the screen. With these Live ATMs, you can make deposits, withdrawals, payments for personal loans, mortgages, cards, auto, and utility loans, withdraw funds and make transfers between accounts, among other functions. Among the advantages these ATMs offer is having someone to help and guide you if you have doubts about any transaction. You can find the locations and service hours of the Live ATMs here.
At Oriental, we are more than ready to help you grow your business. For more details about our Cash Management platform and other services, visit orientalbank.com/en/vi/ or call us at 1.800.981.5554.